Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Today is Lazy Day

Today will be a lazy day for me, and I plan to enjoy every moment! The school is closed for the next 3 days as other teachers go to a teacher's convention. (I was not able to attend this year). And our church is also closed for tonight because they are repaving the parking lot and cars cannot drive on it yet. So I have an entire day of nothing! I'm so excited!

However, I'm sure that I will only enjoy a couple of hours of sitting and doing nothing before I get off my rear and start working around the house. I follow FlyLady, so my house is pretty much 15 minutes away from being able to receive guests. But my bedroom needs a major redo! I have an old metal frame bed, with very old dresser & chest of drawers. There is my childhood dressing table and a modern desk. So as you can tell, nothing matches. I really need to just clean out everything and rearrange so it can make sense at least. And my closet...! I need to empty it out completely and put everything back in neatly and orderly.

Then I'm still working on the yard. We have bushes in the front that need to come up and we're working on a certain area in the backyard. I really need to get to the library this week, too.

Oh well, so much for a lazy day! I'll call it a lazy couple of hours instead.

No comments: